Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) for Family Medicine and Primary Care
We applaud your efforts as a family practice physician to maximize patient care through a wide spectrum of services. At the Point-of-Care Ultrasound Certification (POCUS) Academy, we are passionate about bringing new tools, training and credentialing to professionals just like you. Often referred to as “the stethoscope of the 21st century”, POCUS brings revolutionary diagnostic speed and accuracy when used correctly. POCUS empowers physicians like you by providing more diagnostic information as well as increasing precision in clinical procedures while allowing you to spend more time with your patients.
Join our largest professional group, Family Medicine Practitioners, and discover how POCUS can enhance your practice and heighten patient satisfaction. We look forward to serving you!
How to Get Started with Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS)
If you’re new to POCUS and interested in gaining foundational knowledge start with our Fundamentals Certificate.
- Combining learning modules and assessments along the way, this certificate functions as an introductory course in POCUS.
- Foundational and complete, the certificate covers eight content domains and creates an excellent platform of knowledge for future POCUS specialization.
- Earn 4 AMA PRA CME credits upon successful completion.
- Learn more about the POCUS Fundamentals Certificate here or watch the brief overview video below.
A brand new offering for practitioners just getting started with POCUS: POCUS Prime: General Medicine Package
A comprehensive POCUS experience, this device, training and certification package is well-suited for practitioners in every setting. The offering includes:
- GE Healthcare Vscan Air
- Focus on POCUS training course from 123sonography
- POCUS Fundamentals certificate and POCUS Generalist certification
Ready to get certified?
The POCUS Generalist Certification covers 8 POCUS clinical areas for allowing you to provide the best care possible.
Save over 50% compared to the cost of purchasing individual certificates.
Need education & training?
The POCUS Certification Academy’s Education Provider Program is a solution for medical professionals seeking quality, professional education and training in advance of completing a POCUS certificate or certification. Plus, course/education bundles are available both convenient and cost effective! Learn more here.
Looking to share your expertise and collaborate with other like-minded practitioners?
Join us for the first ever POCUS World Conference
For additional information or assistance, please email: POCUS@inteleos.org.