Apply to become a POCUS Ambassador
The Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy supports a global community of point-of-care ultrasound practitioners. We’re looking for dedicated POCUS experts who believe in the value of certification to help us engage other clinicians into the growing POCUS movement.
We are now recruiting new Ambassadors for the 2021 year.
Ambassador Program Details
Who are PCA Ambassadors?
- Practicing POCUS Professionals
- Students Studying POCUS
- Educators who Teach POCUS
- Program or Hospital Administrators
- Clinicians who Love Point-of-Care Ultrasound!
What do Ambassadors do?
- Share crucial content, research, and news on social media
- Attend events on behalf of the Academy (in-person or virtual)
- Invite members of your POCUS network to become certified
- Build educational content for the POCUS community
- Help design new certifications for point-of-care ultrasound
- Host introductory conversations with POCUS experts around the world
What do Ambassadors get?
- Branded apparel and gear
- Discount on POCUS Certifications for you and your network
- Networking with other Elite POCUS Champions around the world
- Invite to present at or attend our Annual POCUS Conference
- Features on social media platforms
- Insider news and products
- Giveaway opportunities for you and your network
- Training and experience as a leader in Global Health
Ready to apply to be a POCUS Ambassador? Request an application by completing the form below!