Welcome to the Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™ for Healthcare and Hospital Systems
Through rigorous assessments and continual learning, our mission is to improve global health and to create the standards of excellence in the field of POCUS, while honoring the distinguished institutions that provide that care.
The POCUS Certification Academy aims to empower all healthcare providers that use POCUS to make clinical decisions to get the best possible outcomes for their patient-centric organizations.
The POCUS Certification Academy exists to allows physicians to demonstrate their knowledge, test their proficiency and promote best practices in POCUS. In fact, 84% of physicians would recommend certification to ensure quality standards in the use of POCUS. Individuals from nearly 500 different organizations from over 25 countries are already on board.
We believe that the future of ultrasound is portable, mobile and better. If you are ready to join the future of healthcare, join us.
We’ve also created special pricing for hospital systems and groups. Click here to complete a short form to get customized pricing and answers to all of your questions.
Desiged for Physicians and Advanced Care Providers by Physicians and Advanced Care Providers:
- Based on real Clinical Cases with engaging and modern educational methods
- Focused on the assessment of the core competencies that matter most
- Designed by experts in the field from multiple specialties and backgrounds
- Credibility guaranteed by strategic collaboration and support from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®) and The Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement™ (APCA™)
- Special pricing is available for systems and organizations of any size and budget
- Unique digital badging is available to highlight your accomplishments
The Clinical Certificate and Specialty Certification programs in POCUS are available 24/7 from your team’s location. The online POCUS assessments are convenient, affordable and widely recognized for distinguishing ability in POCUS.