Join us on November 15, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET, for the next complimentary webinar:
During this webinar, Dr. Heesun Choi will show us how to perform pulmonary point-of-care ultrasound. She’ll demonstrate how to identify a variety of pulmonary pathologies, including: pneumothorax, pneumonia, pulmonary edema, pleural effusion and COVID-19 pneumonia.
- Demonstrate the windows necessary to view the lung ﬁelds in their entirety
- Identify the pleural line in it’s location between each rib level
- Appreciate the diaphragmatic excursion using coronal planes
- Locate the cupula of the lung and the proximity to the subclavian
- Identify pneumothorax, pleural effusion, pneumonia, COVID 19 pneumonia & pulmonary edema
Dr. Heesun Choi is the Director of Emergency Medicine Ultrasound and the Director of EM Ultrasound Clerkship at Kingman Regional Medical Center. She additionally holds the positions of Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine at UC Irvine Health and Adjunct Faculty Instructor of Ultrasound Education at Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine..
Questions? Email POCUS@Inteleos.org