Ultrasound-Guided Injections for Musculoskeletal Injuries
During this webinar, Dr. Tan will discuss the use of point-of-care ultrasound in improving accuracy of the treatment of various musculoskeletal injuries. This includes videos of different MSK-related injections.
- To show the role of ultrasound in improving treatment accuracy of MSK conditions.
- To learn the basic steps in performing musculoskeletal ultrasound injections.
- To teach how to avoid common mistakes when performing MSK guided injections.
Mark Edmon F. Tan, MD, DPBRM, is a board-certified rehabilitation medicine specialist with The Medical City Clinic’s Msquare Myotherapy and Rehab Clinic. After earning a medical degree from the University of Santo Tomas, Dr. Tan completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Diliman, Quezon City. Here he served as Chief Resident from May to September 2017. His additional educational achievements include:
- Post-Graduate Internship University of Santo Tomas, España, Manila, 2012 – 2013
- Bachelor in Sports Science AWARDS Topnotcher, 2004 – 2008
- Philippine Board of Rehabilitation Medicine Part 2 Specialty Board Examination 2021 (Oral Examination) Topnotcher
- Philippine Board of Rehabilitation Medicine Part 1 Specialty Board Examination 2017 (Written Examination) Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Science, University of Santo Tomas, 2008
Questions? Email POCUS@Inteleos.org