Musculoskeletal POCUS Package
A POCUS device and MSK Certification in one convenient and affordable purchase!
The MSK Bundle offers a selection of point-of-care ultrasound training packages designed for experienced POCUS providers, needing to purchase ultrasound equipment and prove their proficiency through globally recognized certification.
Under one streamlined purchase, our MSK Bundle offers providers their choice of ultrasound devices from Healcerion and the world-renowned musculoskeletal (MSK) certification provided by the POCUS Certification Academy.
40% Off Your POCUS Device and Certification
The SONON 300L by Healcerion
Compact and wireless, this POCUS device is great for MSK POCUS users. This model offers:
- PACS compatibility
- Long battery endurance
- FDA and CE approval
POCUS Musculoskeletal Certification
A specialized POCUS certification, this package is tailored to providers in physical and physiotherapy settings. The offering includes:
- POCUS MSK Upper Extremity Certificate
- POCUS MSK Soft Tissue Certificate
- POCUS MSK Lower Extremity Certificate
At checkout, enter discount code MSKUS21
Package Component Details
Healcerion’s SONON 300L is the best SONON Series option for musculoskeletal visualization. This device offers:
- Compact Design: SONON fits right in your hand and easily in your pocket. At just over 300g SONON’s portability allows you to scan everywhere you go
- Wireless Connectivity: SONON has no cords or wires, making it easy to carry and connect to iOS and Android devices.
- Compatible with PACS: By supporting DICOM, SONON is designed to store, manage and transfer images securely through PACS server.
- Long Battery Endurance: SONON offers one of the longest scanning times among handheld ultrasound devices: it provides up to 3 hours of continuous scanning with up to 12 hours of standby mode.
Find out more here.
POCUS Musculoskeletal Certification: Provided by the POCUS Certification Academy, this comprehensive certification is offered online and is designed for physical therapists and physiotherapists to prove their POCUS proficiency across three (3) clinical areas. Find out more here.
*The successful completion of the POCUS Fundamentals Certificate is required for all additional certificates and certifications. Find out more here.
**While the POCUS Fundamentals Certificate is waived for clinicians who have passed the Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI) examination within the last five (5) years or ARDMS® and APCA™ Certificate holders, this does not apply to earning CME credits.