Point-of-Care Ultrasound Education Provider Program
The Point-Of-Care Certification Academy POCUS Education Provider (PEP) Program is a solution for medical professionals seeking quality, professional education and training in the fast-growing field of point-of-care ultrasound.
- Visibility for your organization and programs at POCUS.org with link to your site from PEP page;
- Value added to your customers: exclusive discount for Point-of-Care Ultrasound Certification Academy Fundamentals certificate assessments and clinical certificates and certifications;
- Global credibility for your organization and programs by leveraging Point-of-Care Ultrasound Certification Academy PEP seal;
- Brand awareness through public POCUS.org marketing opportunities including podcasts, webinars, blogs, e-Publications;
- Exclusive access to submit proposals for custom training opportunities; and
- Additional opportunities for partnership.
Applicants will be authorized as PEPs upon (1) successful completion of the application; (2) successful approval of business, course, and trainer reviews; and (3) signing and submitting the corresponding current form of the POCUS Education Provider Policy Handbook and POCUS Education Provider Agreement.
All the following must be completed at the time of application:
- Complete application.
- Submit a high resolution of company logo
- Curriculum Vitae for Medical/Clinical person responsible for the POCUS clinical educational content.
- POCUS program curriculum
- Sample course materials (e.g. workbooks, slide decks, etc.)
- Disclosure of any substantiated consumer complaint, privacy violation, or legal action.
- Payment of required fees.
Applications are accepted year-round.
Annual renewals are required by January 31st each year to maintain status as a PEP provider.