Imaging as Innovation: Transforming Patient Care Through POCUS
Breakthroughs in point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) have changed the ultrasound industry from large immobile machines to portable, pocket-sized devices expanding healthcare reach around the globe and saving lives. As the future of ultrasound technology becomes more mobile, industry leaders continue to set a direction to move POCUS knowledge forward to increase access around the world.
Join us as we transform the industry in bringing new POCUS knowledge and technologies to global medicine at the 2022 POCUS World Virtual Conference. Our theme this year, Imaging as Innovation: Transforming Patient Care, will highlight how recent advancements have allowed faster and more precise images to revolutionize medical treatment.
This two-day virtual event, hosted by the Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™, will take place September 16th and 17th, providing a forum for POCUS users to engage in meaningful discussions surrounding innovations in the field of POCUS. Attendees will also have the opportunity to develop skills while networking with peers, collaborating to define POCUS standards, and learning from distinguished users of the modality.
POCUS Certification Academy wants your voice heard as we continue to unite in improving global healthcare while setting the standards of excellence in POCUS. Consider adding your knowledge and experience to this transnational event. Speaker proposal submissions for relevant, high-quality educational asynchronous sessions are now being accepted through April 29th. Submit your abstract by the deadline and receive notification via email of your proposal acceptance status by mid-May.
Session Tracks Cover the Following Topics:
- Clinical Applications: POCUS Implementation, Case Study, Case Review, Unusual Cases, New Uses of POCUS
- Trends and Technologies: Developments in Practice settings, Simulation, AI, Advances in POCUS Technologies
- Education: POCUS Curriculum Design, Research, Leadership, Advocacy, Validation of Education, Continued Proficiency
- Diversity and Inclusion: Global Health, Diversity and Outreach, Accessibility
- Breakout: Designed to facilitate an exchange of information, ideas, and strategies among a large group of participants.
- Oral Abstract: Presentations of research and clinical/educational innovations.
- Poster: A visual format presentation of research and clinical/educational innovations.
- Small Group Discussions: Interactive sessions moderated by you and designed to promote discussion around important topics in a smaller group of up to 25 people.
All abstracts and session proposals must be submitted online via the submission portal by 11:59 pm ET on April 29th, 2022.
With your added knowledge and expertise, the 2022 POCUS World Conference will continue the mission to improve patient care and the usage of POCUS globally.
Click Here to submit your proposal today and help transform the future of patient care.
Want more information or to be in the know about the latest POCUS World updates? Please sign up for email notifications and stay informed on the latest details.