POCUS Certification Academy Mixer
The Point-of-Care Ultrasound Certification Academy Mixer, March 8, 2019
Two sessions – please RSVP using the form below:
- 2:00pm – 4:30pm
- 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Opal Sands Resort- Sea Watch Room
430 South Gulfview Blvd
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
The POCUS Mixer is a free event with the opportunity for attendees to experience some of the latest technology first hand while networking with key influencers in the field of POCUS and representatives from the POCUS Certification Academy.
- Food and refreshments
- Unique chance to contribute your ideas to help advance global healthcare through POCUS
- Networking with key leaders in the POCUS Community
- Giveaways from the POCUS Certification Academy
- Informal Scanning Sessions to test some of the latest handheld ultrasound technology
- Representatives from Fujifilm SonoSite and Healcerion will be on hand to showcase their newest POCUS equipment.
Representatives from the following companies will also be on hand to showcase their new equipment:
The POCUS Certification Academy is part of Inteleos – a non-profit global certification organization that delivers rigorous assessments and cultivates a global community of professionals dedicated to the highest standards in healthcare and patient safety. Inteleos is also the umbrella organization to the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®) and the Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement™ (APCA™).
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at POCUS@inteleos.org for more information.
*Neither Inteleos nor the POCUS certification Academy endorse any point-of-care ultrasound device.
Help us define the future! We need your your insights to help us scientifically develop a list of the top 25 point-of-care ultrasound protocols and procedures used worldwide. We would so appreciate it if you would participate in our POCUS25 Survey today!